Thursday, September 1, 2011

oops........

For the 3rd time, twice in a month, I today left my keys in the truck and the damn auto locks shut me out. The first time I was able to have ChevyStar save us via a signal shot through space.
The second time with the help of my neighbor got it opened with a trusty old coat hanger after the signal was unable to work that day. Today, ChevyStar sent out a guy to open it. Upon his arrival he used his version of a coat hanger and opened it. After the 2 second job he said the price for a service call was $50 bucks. I just renewed the ChevyStar (more than $50 bucks) and said I was not going to pay that amount. I gave him $10 bucks for his time but that was it. I could have used my hanger again for free, I thought they were going to do some magic ChevyStar thing. A cab is $8 bucks from town so I think $10 was fair. Oh yea I have a new chain around my neck, with a key on it!

Remember to take out the keys!
Until next time.................