Saturday, February 12, 2011

Amazed

Last week I went to the land almost daily. Daily there were new walls. It is really amazing to see these guys work.

After seeing how fast things are happening I will continue this regime, at least until the main structure is complete.
We have made minor tweaks to some walls here and there, changing some window configurations and the guys are very cool about it when we make a change. That is a great thing about visiting with regularity, you see things on site you could not possibly see on paper.

Oscar, Ivan, and I meet every Friday to go over things and Oscar and I visit often during the week sometimes together sometimes not.
I know from my own experiences in a former landscape construction life not to push the time table or the workers.
We are very happy with the pace and know it will be built extremely well.
Thanks again to my amigo in Orlando, without you none of what we are experiencing now would be possible. See you in a few short weeks.

Stay tuned.............J&D